Monday, September 1, 2014

Spray Paint Fun over Labor Day weekend

I had a lot of free time over this 3 day weekend since everyone left town and left me behind (boo). So I decided to use this time to get my apartment a little less white wally. A lot of my friends know I love spray paint. You can create such cool art with spray paint and its fairly easy. I decided I wanted a  NYC cityscape in my dining room so that's what I set out to do!



 It made my fingers pretty paint covered: 


Here is the final product! Still have some touch ups to do but I am working on it!


It is looking good in my dining room: 


I also made these cool little fake polaroids of my favorite pictures to go with it. 


It was quite an art project and watching movies weekend but my apartment is looking nearly perfect now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment