Monday, October 27, 2014

No TV Week!

I have been watching WAY too much TV since I moved to Bakersfield. It's basically all I do on weekdays when I'm not at work. I decided I need to take a break. We use to have no TV weeks when I was in elementary school, but I never actually did them. But! This week I am not watching at TV or Netflix. The netflix part is going to be harder. 

Tonight, since I did not watch TV I was able to:

1. Cook an awesome meal while listening to a podcast titled "Can you live without a Refrigerator?" 
2. Sweep the half an inch of dust the accumulated on my balcony during this weekend's dust storms and prune back my crazy plants. 
3. Write this blog post about not watching TV.
4. I am going to spend the rest of my night practicing piano because I got a nice electronic piano from Goodwill.
5. I also have a really good new book called Proxy that I am going to read on my now-clean balcony.

Shows I will be missing tonight: Gotham, watching Bar Rescue and Once Upon a Time from last night. 

Let's see if I can make it the whole week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment