Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hockey weekend

4 nights, 4 games this weekend! 

I'm official now, I got my all access pass


It started off interesting with an arena black out. It was completely pitch black at first which I did not enjoy since I was trying to get off the ice at the time. Luckily none of the players hit me.

Luckily we had back up generators! But the ice still began to melt and the game started over an hour late. The players entertained the crowd with a shooting contest that resulted in some pretty crazy goals. 

The Condors won it in a shootout! This team sure loves going into overtime. And getting into fights. Mostly getting into fights.

The weather here continues to not be sunny and blue skies. The wind is howling and the dust is kicking up. 

I am not a fan.

Also my friend got hit by some tumbleweed. It's not as funny as on TV.

That's some serious scratching. 

I can hear the rain starting now. We are suppose to get 1 whole inch so naturally there are flash flood warnings going on. 

Sometimes I feel like I am living in another country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment