Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Back at Penn State!

I braved the cold on Saturday and returned to Penn State for some football! I road tripped back to the ole Alma Mater with my old roommate Chelsea. 

First stop was to visit my freshman year hall with Chelsea and my friend Rob. We stopped by all our favorite places on our way to the game. Nothing has really changed in 4 months. 
I have been told that white stuff on the ground is called "snow"

It was weird being in the alumni section, and Penn State lost miserably to Michigan State, but it was still nice to go back and catch a game. Even though by the end of the game my nose was red, my lips were chapped, and I couldn't feel my toes. 
My personal favorite part of the game was the drunken old man behind us who kept saying "well at least we don't have to live in Michigan...." And telling us that penn state was so much better in the 60s.

After the game we headed downtown to our favorite bar to catch up with some old friends and pretend we were students again (well some of my friends still are on school....) 

But honestly it was just too cold there and I was kind of glad to leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment