Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas party!

Tonight was the work Christmas party at the local ice rink! It was a ton of fun and my legs are so sore now.


Me and the other east coast transplants had no problem hiring the ice and playing a little hockey. The california born and raised struggled a bit more.

They had a snow pile for the kids to play in. For many of the kids it was their FIRST TIME seeing snow. 

Someone asked me when I first saw snow. I figured since I was born in February it was probably within my first few days. My coworker who were born here said he first saw real snow when they were 15. Very strange. 

It was a very nice low key party. It was fun meeting everyone's little kids and seeing everyone out of work.

This weekend I won't have much to report. Pretty much everyone is leaving town and I got Christmas shopping to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment