Monday, August 1, 2016

Volcanos in Hawaii!

Luckily I had one day on the mainland in Hawaii, so I decided to take an all day tour of the island, along with a trip to volcanos national park!

First stop was a Kona Coffee farm
I drank coffee made from a 100 year old tree, which is pretty cool. But I was more fascinated by the pineapples 
Next we did some driving on the coast, and I found more turtles sleeping in the sun
But I was all about the volcano park. First up was checking out the steam vents
Then the lava tubes
They were more fun to swim through though.

And last but not least, the active volcano!
It was so cool to see the lava bubbling and spitting up. As it got darker, it got even more awesome! 

Overall, a great day trip and saw some things I've never seen.

The next day I flew home, and I was very upset to have to return to the real world 

No comments:

Post a Comment