Monday, August 1, 2016

Midwest business trip

My job sends to some exotic places. Mexico, Ohio, Maryland....and Minnesota.

Yup, this week I Was sent out to the great mid-west for the first time
Luckily I was with my engineer, Tina, and we spent our drive through the corn trying to explore. We found many fascinating things 

Like the largest collection of windmills
They had ones from South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, and many others! 37 in total

The worlds biggest peace pipe (in pipestone, MN where they are made)


We drove on some dirt roads

Saw some "big towns"
Made a wrong turn and ended up in Iowa
Where we found...hay
And corn
So much corn
And then after a successful day of making one of my new products...we got to go BACK through the corn fields to South Dakota
Where we spent the night in Sioux Falls. We even got to see the Sioux Falls
The mid west lived up to expectations, mainly because it was full of corn and kit much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment