Monday, August 1, 2016

New friends and Malibu

So sadly most of my friends have moved on to new jobs across the country, but luckily the new group of friends has appeared in Bakersfield!
We decided to celebrate their arrival by doing the classic Califnoria trip of going to Malibu
It was a perfect beach day, with big waves
Classic Califnoria sunsets
And all the other beachy things 

After a day of beaching with the girls, on Sunday I did a day of tubing down the mighty Kern with the boys
When it's 115 and the water is 65, it's kind of a perfect day
It was surprising how much water there was, and the rapids were crazy!! Better than on the east cost for sure.

But with all this craziness going on, all I really needed was to float
I'm excited for my new friends. They have a lot to live up to if they want to keep up with me and weekending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment