Saturday, July 2, 2016

Mom visits! Pt 4 San Fransisco

Once we were nice and full of wine (well not me since I was driving) we headed down to the Foggy city.

Of course we had to do the big tourist thing and see the bridge
It was cool seeing it from the across the bay. As you can probably tell, it was very windy up there!

Monday morning we had a little time to explore the city, so we headed to Golden Gate State Park. Luck for us, the rose gardens were in full bloom
Since I'm a big tea drinker, we headed over to the Japanese gardens to grab some Matcha tea and check that out as well
Being that we were in San Fransisco, we also had to go get some delicious sushi
After that we strolled around the botanical gardens a bit. But my allergies quickly got out of control and it was time to head home.

Overall, a really great mini vacation! Hopefully mom had as much fun as me. Sadly, after 4 days it was time to make the 4 hour drive home back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment