Monday, April 11, 2016

Not much....

Not much to report from this weekend...I had to stay in town because I am doing my final training for scuba diving to be a rescue diver.

The big news is I am now a certified first responder for CPR, AED, and first aid. Hopefully, I never have to use it but it's good skills to have. 

Saturday morning was spent practicing rescues. It was hard work but I feel good about it. 3 weeks until I have to do it in the ocean! 

Saturday night my friends and I went to the hockey game in town. It was the final game of the season and was against our rivals, so it was filled with lots of awesome fights! 
Sadly, my condors lost and are out of the playoffs. 

Sunday was a lazy day of cleaning the apartment, playing video games with my friend, and planning everything for the next few weeks. Lots of travel coming up! The rest of April will be crazy....I will try to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment