Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hollywood and beach

After the insanity of last weekend, it was time for a relaxed weekend. 

It's been a while since I saw my beloved Bakersfield condors so first I checked in on them
Sadly they lost 3-2. Very exciting game though.

My friend Curtis and I had a joint birthday party Friday night. I celebrated my 24th, and if anyone asks Curtis was also turning 24 (actually 32)

Saturday was a day of catching up on "adulting" like laundry, cleaning, bill paying, and other boring stuff I haven't done in abut 3 weeks.

So naturally, we had to make Sunday exciting. Though I have been in California for a year and half, I haven't done the most touristy thing ever of hiking the Hollywood sign
We weren't very ambitious so we did the easier hike of just over 2 miles. But we had a pretty good view anyway
The whole nestle crew, interns and all, were looking good. We took some artsy pics too
And some goofy ones
Even though we didn't hike far, it was very hot out. So there was only one option...beach!!!
Though we make fun of young intern Marea and her selfie stick, we don't mind being in her pictures.

We went to my favorite beach, Manhattan Beach. Also known as the birthplace of beach volleyball 
We had a little too much fun taking pictures in the sunset
Way too much fun
But that's just us being the crazy Californians we are

No comments:

Post a Comment