Thursday, February 18, 2016

Birthday weekend part 2

I woke up on my birthday to pillows in the face and my friends wishing me a happy birthday. Once again we were up early because it was time to hit the road south
We had no schedule or plan other than go south and stop wherever we wanted. 

The only place I really wanted to stop was McWay Falls, which is the most famous spot in Big Sur
Hard to tell, but I have my birthday crown on in this picture. 

It's hard to put into words all the places we stopped along the road. So here are the pictures
Plus we saw some cool things along the way
I don't think the pictures do it justice.

But I think my favorite moment was the little secluded beach we found for the sunset. We had a bottle of champagne and just enjoyed the last moments of the day
Overall, it was a pretty unforgettable day. Even now, a few days later, I can't stop looking through all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment