Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Baltimore and DC

Another business trip to Maryland this week!
Look at those beautiful California mountains covered in snow!

I arrived Thursday in Maryland and immediately began to freeze. It didn't help that that night I went to a hockey game to see the Capitals take on the Islanders
Friday was first production of one of my new products and for once everything went great! Easiest day of work ever.

That night my college roommate, Chelsea, came to visit me and celebrate our mutual birthdays.
We went out in Fell's Point in Baltimore and caught up over some beers. 

The next day, Mom and Dad came to visit me and also celebrate my birthday with a food tour of Baltimore. There was lots of treats to eat 
From Peruvian...
To Mediterranean....
To beer
To some fresh crab cakes (of course)
And of course we got some good views of Baltimore too
And ended the day in little Italy for an awesome cannoli

Finally on Sunday, it was back to hockey for the Capitals versus the Flyers
With my friend from college, who is a die hard Flyers fan
Sadly the flyers lost, but it was a great game!

It was a long , cold weekend but it was great! But I am very glad to be back in the 78 degree weather of california. Enjoy your snow, east coast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment