Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend in Bako

After the expensive weekend in Los Angeles, it was time to relax in Bakersfield this weekend. 

One of my friends proposed a new activity for me, going to the shooting range outside of town for skeet shooting
Turns out I'm a natural with a shotgun, and hit my target on the first try! 

My friends were much better since they had a lot more training
But it was still a lot of fun, and very different for me. 

After that they wanted to try out their hand guns, so I gave it a try too
I wasn't a big fan of it, but once again I was pretty good at it!

The rest of the day involved eating and hanging around. 

At night we went to the hockey game, where our boys won 4-0!
And ended the night with some milkshakes
The next day I went rock climbing at a gym and played some pickup football

All in all, a very relaxing weekend in town! Proof you can have some fun in this quiet town!

No comments:

Post a Comment