Monday, January 4, 2016

The Old LA Zoo

One of my friends saw my pictures from a few months ago about the abandoned nazi camp in LA and tipped me off to another cool place...the old LA zoo in Griffith Park
While not as creepy as the nazi camp, it still had plenty of strange sites.

Like big empty cages
Creepy staircases
Lots and lots of graffiti
And, of course, lots of abandoned cages to crawl into
Even baby beetle was hanging out with the graffiti 

Since it was New Year's Eve, we went out in Hollywood that night. Not much to report other than paying a little too much money and having a little too much fun!

New Year's Day didn't have much excitement other than us hanging around in my friends' apartment watching college football. Of course, we had to go to the beach for the sunset 
And for dinner? All you can eat Korean BBQ in Koreatown 
Sadly, I woke up on the 2nd with a fever and a cold, so I had to cut my weekend short and head back to Bakersfield. The rest of the weekend was spent lying on my couch playing video games. An interesting start to the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment