Thursday, February 19, 2015

THON Weekend

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been quiet lately. It's been a crazy couple of weeks at work so I have been very tired and boring. 

So, this is the first weekend where I realized how much I miss the east coast (although not the cold....) because its THON weekend at Penn State. I am really sad that I am 2,500 miles away from all of my friends and the families I supported for 4 years. 

It is crazy that it has been a full year since I danced in THON. It feels like yesterday. 

Luckily I have found a cure for my missing out, I recently joined the LA alumni Mini-THON, which is just in a few weeks! It is only 6 hours, which is a lot easier the 46, and all the money raised goes to the same charity as THON as well as a Children's Hospital in LA. I am glad I can still raise money to help the kids even after I left college.

If you want to help me out, I have a donation page to raise money :) 

I am working on a fundraising at work and the hockey games as well! My goal is to reach $300.


I probably won't have much going on this weekend other then the usual soccer game and hockey game. Everything at work should calm down soon so I can get back my energy back and my adventures will start up again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment