Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Road Trip

Since it is late November and a lazy Sunday, my friend Agata and I did what anyone would do on such a day. We went to the beach! 
Specifically, Santa Barbara. Just a 2 hour drive out of town. 

First stop food! We found another Diner, Drive In and Dives places called Mac's Fish and Chips 
Easily the greatest fish and chips I've ever had. But I've never been to England. 

We walked around town for a while. There were tons of cool shops to check out. My personal favorite was a little record store.
 But we finally got to the reason behind out trip: chilling on the beach in 77 degree weather.
The water was freezing so we didn't do any swimming. We did walk for a while though. 

We then went up to a little cliff side cafe for drinking and snacks 

And finally watched the sunset over the water

Overall it was a very relaxing day. I still can't believe this week is Thanksgiving. It feels like early September here! I'm going to freeze when I go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment