Sunday, November 16, 2014

Listen to Serial Right Now

Over the past week I have been hearing bits and pieces about this new podcast called Serial. I ignored all the buzz as I am not really a podcast person, they tend to put me to sleep. But my Aunt texted me about it and said it was addicting so I googled it. 

The easy summary of Serial is that its a reporter looking into a 15 year old murder and reporting her findings in an olde timey radio kind of way. And its a true story. But she does it in a way that you can't. stop. listening. Today, I laid on my flood just listening to the case unfold for two hours straight. I didn't even realize that much time went by. I was so engrossed in the story. It was like Netflix for my ears.

I don't want to say anything more, and prefer to let people get addicted on their own. I already got a few people to listen to it, mainly because I need people to argue the finer points of the mystery with. Who is guilty? Who is innocent? I change my mind every episode.

Here is the link: http://serialpodcast.org/season-one/1/the-alibi

Warning: Don't listen to all eight episodes in two days like I did. It is agonizing that I have to wait until Thursday until the next installment. I went on to some forums to read what other people were thinking about the case just to fill the emptiness.

Good thing this week at work is nuts so I won't have time to think about how long until the next episode is posted!

Stay tuned for my first plant trial, rock climbing, and my soccer team's fight for a championship trophy all this week! (if all goes to plan. things are always changing here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment