Thursday, September 3, 2015

San Diego again!

Now that I have been in California for a while, I have been able to develop my favorite places. And that means I can go revisit my favorite places....like San Diego!

So it was time to pack the car with my new friends and head down south. 

The first night we stayed with friends in Hollywood and went out to a club that was just as over the top as you would imagine a Hollywood club would be. Interesting, but not worth the $18 drinks.

The next day was early rising and heading down to La Jolla for some relaxing beaching
The water was perfect and the sun was just hot enough to be comfortable. The sand here also has that golden look to it thanks to mineral deposits, and San Deigo still has the most beautiful beaches I've seen.

We went walking along the cliffs and were able to make some new friends
It was a perfect beach day, and we all got a little too much sun 
At night we went out to the gas lamp district to the famous San Diego bars. Between the four of us we represent Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan State...and some how we all found fellow alumni from our schools. Even in California, I can always find a fellow nittany lion! 

The trip back to reality and Bakersfield was as sad and tiring as it always is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment