Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sorry so quiet...

Sorry I have been quiet lately but I've had an unusual pattern the last few weeks. It appears I'm finally settled in Bakersfield as I have enjoyed just hanging around town with my friends on weekends, doing nothing but...

Go swimming all day 
Hanging out at the bars
Going to the movies (Jurassic world was amazing, so was Trainwreck, and we are seeing southpaw tonight) 

Enjoying baseball and cheering on our minor league team, the Blaze

Playing lots of soccer, my team came in second in the A league tournament, including a 8-0 victory in the semi-finals! 

Hitting the gym hard, and eating lots of good food. 

Overall, life has been good and it's nice knowing I don't have to go on a grand adventure every weekend to have a good time. I've also got a solid friend group between my friends at work and the ones I've met between hockey and soccer. 

But we did realize we haven't been to the beach in a few weeks, so we are heading there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment