Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sequioa...again

A strange thing happened this weekend. We have two new youngins (although I'm still youngest) that started in my group, and I realized that I'm now one of the members of the under 30 crew who has been here the longest. The new people were looking to me for advice on where to go and what to do. Very strange. Since we had Friday off, I thought I would take them hiking in sequioa national park.
Not much has changed in the past few months in sequioa, other then it was hotter then when I was last there in October. We also saw a lot of bears, which I hadn't seen in my other trips.

It was a nice easy day of walking around and getting to know my new coworkers

And of course, eating a nice big fat juicy burger with fries to reward our 20,000 step day


1 comment: