Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Afternoon in Baltimore

I'm Well the business end of things at this business trip went pretty awful. Long story short...I'm back on the east coast next week for a redo. So, no Katie made product on the shelf quite yet!

Luckily I was able to shake off the stress with a afternoon trip into Baltimore with my college roommate, Chelsea. 
Since Chelsea had never been, and I hadn't been since I was a kid, we decided to check out the National aquarium. It was a good day for it, as it was half empty and there was noticeable lack of children.

The first thing we did, as any mature adult would, was find the nemo fish 

We had fun roaming the exhibits and checking out all the Sharks 
And the turtles (my favorite)
And naturally, the Dolphins. 
And my new favorite, the tasseled wobblegong.
Basically, we just had a lot of fun 

And no trip is complete with out mentioning the food. We walked over to little italy because one thing california really fails at is italian food. Luckily I got my fill of wine, foccaccia, and whatever deliciousness we had for dessert.
Tomorrow it's back to 90 degree weather and Palm trees! But I can't settle too much, I'll be back in Maryland next week to redo our failed trial. Oh well, more miles for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment