Sunday, January 25, 2015

Santa Barbara round 2

It's been a while since I hit the road, so this weekend I made a return to Santa Barbara with some of my Co-workers/Friends (I have been told they are both).

We hit the road early in the morning, braving the fog once again.
Along the way, we decided to stop at a random fruit and nut stand in the middle of nowhere, in the heart of California agriculture. It did not disappoint.

We bought plenty of juicy fruits and chocolate covered almonds for our beach trip. It took a lot for us not to buy out the whole place.

It was a great day in the 85 degree weather with a nice light breeze coming in. I heard it's been snowing back in New Jersey. People said I would miss the seasons, but so far I am enjoying this summer all year around.

Anyway, here are some of the best pictures from the day!

 The water was a little cold at first, but it felt good on the hot day. I wanted to go all the way in, but the waves were really high and no one wanted to join me. Plus, we saw lots of whales just off shore and I didn't want to go out swimming with them!
 The best pictures usually come around sunset. I swear this pictures is real, I know it looks like I am standing in front of a green screen!

 Once again, totally real pictures. No green screens necessary.
 And of course, we had to grab one sunset selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment